A marina with all the amenities for you and your boat.
You may view the recycling plan of our facilities.
Sea’s behaviour code.
- I will try to behave in a way that my actions will not harm the rest of seafarers.
- I will try to defend the protected areas, nature reserves and those places of scientific importance.
- I will protect the marine life, the nesting areas and the spices threatened with extinction.
- In order to avoid causing environmental damage, I will try to inform myself about the positions of sensitive and protected ecosystems together with their characteristics.
- I will not impoverish the sea floor by anchoring in sensitive areas and I will try to avoid interfering with the activities or equipments of sailors. I will respect the guidelines related to the underwater fishing.
- I will keep the beaches and the sea clean:
- I will not throw plastic into the sea.
- I will not throw toxic products and sweepings into the sea.
- I will report any harmful act to the authorities, especially those that have to do with accidents and contamination by means of hydrocarbons and other chemical residues of earthly source.
- If possible, I will not use harmful products (painting, varnish, antifouling, shaving soap…)
- I will dispose the dangerous residues (oils, painting, etc) in the recyclable containers available in order to favour their special treatment.
- I will make an effort to encourage a similar behaviour among the boat owners and users I know trying to respect their rights.