Marina Seca, a complete service for your boat
Located in the heart of the A Coruña estuary, the state-of-the-art installations of Marina Seca enable us to offer a complete service to clients and their boats.
The indoor boat storage system, the versatility of the mooring facilities (“toro” mechanism, travel hoist, carriages, etc.), the complete repair workshop (service of Volvo Penta, Yanmar dealer, Mercury Mercruiser, Raymarine and Furuno), the sale and hire of boats under Baluma Náutica, and all the complementary services (cabin of painting, station of fuel, sailing shop, sail loft (preparation and repair of sails and textile nautical), rigging factory (rigging repair and manufacture), café/restaurant, service dock, changing rooms, training areas, ITB (Technical Boat Inspection), etc.) mean that Marina Seca is a benchmark in the north of Spain in this new concept of “dry dock” nautical installations.
- Protection from the elements: Your boat will sleep on land and under cover every day.
- Economy: Save on annual maintenance, your boat will be kept in impeccable condition all year round.
- Client service: A simple call and your boat will be ready to sail.
- Maintenance: The installations have a fully equipped workshop.
- Services: Everything that you and your boat could need: changing rooms, shop, café, sailing school, sale and hire of boats, ITB (Technical Boat Inspection), etc.