Blue flag, is a recognized symbol that requires compliance with stringent health and environmental levels, the existence of adequate sanitation without spills and rescue service and first aid at the port.
The Blue Flag award is based on compliance with a set of specific criteria in the award-winning beaches and ports, which are grouped around four pillars:
- Quality of bathing water.
- Environmental information and education.
- Environmental management.
- Safety and services.
The Blue Flag is awarded annually to ensure continued compliance with its criteria.
Marina’s nearby beaches.
We present a guide os nearby beaches, in collaboration with Turismo da Coruña.
Ask for information here about the Eco- label green key.
Sea’s behaviour code.
Boat owners and users and everyone who makes use of the sea resources, those who love it and wish its protection can take part in the “European Blue Flag Campaign” by signing the following personal agreement:
- I will try to behave in a way that my actions will not harm the rest of seafarers.
- I will try to defend the protected areas, nature reserves and those places of scientific importance.
- I will protect the marine life, the nesting areas and the spices threatened with extinction.
- In order to avoid causing environmental damage, I will try to inform myself about the positions of sensitive and protected ecosystems together with their characteristics.
- I will not impoverish the sea floor by anchoring in sensitive areas and I will try to avoid interfering with the activities or equipments of sailors. I will respect the guidelines related to the underwater fishing.
- I will keep the beaches and the sea clean:
- I will not throw plastic into the sea.
- I will not throw toxic products and sweepings into the sea.
- I will report any harmful act to the authorities, especially those that have to do with accidents and contamination by means of hydrocarbons and other chemical residues of earthly source.
- If possible, I will not use harmful products (painting, varnish, antifouling, shaving soap…)
- I will dispose the dangerous residues (oils, painting, etc) in the recyclable containers available in order to favour their special treatment.
- I will make an effort to encourage a similar behaviour among the boat owners and users I know trying to respect their rights.
Recycling & accessibility plan.
You may viewthe recycling & accessibility plan of our facilities